Ferlin Engineering offers a range of mobile and on-site services throughout the Western Australian region. In addition to the highlight below, we can offer tailored options for more specific jobs. Please get in touch to find out more.
- Fabrication & welding services; mobile & on site.
- Coded welding
- Structural boilermaking
Plasma cutting is a process that cuts through electrically conductive materials by means of an accelerated jet of hot plasma. Cuts through steel. Due to high speed and precision cuts combined with low cost, plasma cutting sees widespread use from large scale industrial use to smaller scale hobby shops.
It’s a brilliant cost-saving technique, using compressed air and 3 phase electricity instead of oxy & acetylene.
-Cutting off of sheet piles
- Arc-air Gouging
- Repairs to equipment (buckets, augars etc..)
- Fabrication of structural steel on site
- Competent in flux core
- Competent in Inner shield Welding
- Competent in structural steel and plate work
- Able to work from drawings
- Welding Procedures held for Inner shield wires